At McNally Gervan LLP community involvement is not just a slogan. Our people are proud and productive members of the communities they work and live in and we try to do our part to make them better places. We are also proud members of the legal community, and McNally Gervan is always among the firms stepping up to lend a hand for a good cause or community event. Frank McNally is the current president of REACH Canada, and Greg Gilhooly sits on the board of the Rehabilitation Centre’s annual fundraising event.
Here is a list of just some of the events we’ve supported and the roles we’ve taken on in the past couple of years.
- Proud sponsor of the Pat Fleming Charity Golf Tournament in support of the Brain Injury Association of the Ottawa Valley.
- Event sponsor for The Ottawa Rehabilitation Centre’s annual Spring into Motion Charity Auction.
- Participating firm at the Ottawa Mission as part of the Lawyers Feed the Hungry initiative.
- Proud sponsor of REACH Canada’s Annual Celebrity Auction.
- Greg Gilhooly sits on the Board of the Rehabilitation Centre’s Volunteers’ Association.
- Gold Sponsors of the Brain Injury Association of the Ottawa Valley’s annual fundraiser.
- Proud contributors to the Ontario Trial Lawyer’s Association’s Access to Justice Fund.
The lawyers at McNally Gervan LLP understand the system and are here to help accident victims get the support they need and the benefits they deserve.
If you have a question or need assistance, our team of personal injury lawyers is here to help. We know every personal injury case is unique and we work hard to make sure our clients are fairly compensated.
If you are unable to travel to our downtown Ottawa office, one of our lawyers or paralegals can come to meet you at your home or some other convenient location. During the free consultation, we will get to know you and to understand the nature of your injuries, as well as the impact the accident is having on you and your family. Contact us for a free Consultation. We know it’s personal.