- $1,100,000 recovered for a business owner in his 40’s who suffered severe psychological impairments following a T-bone collision.
- $250,000 recovered for a man who was accidentally shot outside a bar.
- $700,000 obtained for a taxi driver in his 50’s who suffers from chronic pain and psychological impairments after a severe rear-end collision.
- $860,000 recovered for pain and suffering and future care for woman in her late 50’s who suffered chronic pain and depression, despite pre-existing psychological conditions.
- $830,000 recovered for 50 year old female driver involved in single car collision with wildlife on a Provincial Highway.
- $250,000 recovered in wrongfully denied LTD benefits for 50 year old woman.
- $475,000 in damages and future care costs for an 80 year old woman who suffered injuries in a fall.
- Over $500,000 recovered for a 35 year-old man who suffered orthopedic injuries in a T-bone collision, despite being able to return to work.
- $1,060,000 in damages recovered for a motorcyclist who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury and multiple serious fractures.
- Over $1,000,000 in damages recovered for a husband and wife involved in two motor vehicle collisions and suffered serious whiplash injuries and developed chronic pain and depression.
- $200,000 recovered for a woman who suffered a concussion when an object fell on her in a retail store.
- Over $700,000 recovered for a taxi driver in his late 50’s who suffered post-concussion syndrome and depression.
- $935,000 recovered for a woman who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury and whiplash in two car accidents in 2012, despite pre-existing physical and psychological problems.
- $240,000 in damages and costs recovered for 84 year old woman who suffered a fractured leg when struck by a car in 2017.
The lawyers at McNally Gervan LLP understand the system and are here to help accident victims get the support they need and the benefits they deserve.
If you have a question or need assistance, our team of personal injury lawyers is here to help. We know every personal injury case is unique and we work hard to make sure our clients are fairly compensated.
If you are unable to travel to our downtown Ottawa office, one of our lawyers or paralegals can come to meet you at your home or some other convenient location. During the free consultation, we will get to know you and to understand the nature of your injuries, as well as the impact the accident is having on you and your family. Contact us for a free Consultation. We know it’s personal.