If you need a dependable personal injury lawyer, it pays to devote adequate time to doing a thorough search. You will want a legal representative who is trustworthy and who puts your mind at ease. To find a lawyer who can work well with you, handle your situation and establish straightforward expectations, as yourself these questions:
- Will you be all right with entrusting private information to this person?
- Do they have experience in personal injury law and your type of injury or disability?
- Will your lawyer be easy to talk to and communicate with?
- Do they understand the financial pressure that your injury has caused to you and your family?
- Would you work with them directly or with their staff members (i.e., do they oversee the case themselves, or do they delegate most of the work to their team)?
- Can they answer all your questions?
- Do they take care of the insurance forms and medical claims for you?
You may also wonder whether you need a personal injury lawyer to represent you or whether a standard lawyer is sufficient. The truth is, in a personal injury case, you need a lawyer who specializes in personal injury law. Think of it this way: all medical practitioners are doctors, but for a skin problem, you would consult a dermatologist rather than a cardiologist because a dermatologist specializes in skincare, whereas a cardiologist specializes in cardiac health.
Every lawyer is different. In addition to prioritizing experience in personal injury law, you should also prioritize personal compatibility when looking for a lawyer so that you can have a positive rapport with your legal representative. Make a toll-free, obligation-free call to McNally Gervan today. Regardless of whom you trust to be your legal representatives, contact McNally Gervan for a lawyer who will handle your case adeptly and thoughtfully. At McNally Gervan, we prioritize your recovery. You deserve it.